In the couple of weeks since DAMAGED released, I’ve been busy traversing the internet on my virtual book tour (since it’s impossible for me to do a real book tour with a toddler). Here’s a list of all the fun stuff I’ve been doing in case you missed anything:
- Guest post at Nova Ren Suma’s The Book of My Heart series, in which I reveal the personal story behind CLEAN and my own struggles with addiction and alcoholism.
- DAMAGED playlist at YA Misfits: Band Geek Thursdays, where I share the soundtrack for the book and some of my favorite songs.
- Guest post at Dear Teen Me. My letter to a very lost and scared 16-year old me.
- Interview with YA Highway, in which I discuss my venture into paranormal and writing difficult material.
- Successful Author Talk at Writer, Writer, Pants on Fire, where I discuss various aspects of being a writer.
- Guest post at Actin’ Up with Books, where I discuss the books that inspired me to become a writer.
- Guest post at Writers Read, where I confess to sort of hating short stories.
- My AMA (Ask Me Anything) at the YA Writers Reddit, where I answer a few questions about writing.
If you’re in the Asheville, North Carolina area, I will be making a rare physical appearance at Malaprops Bookstore this Thursday, November 6th, from 3:00-5:00 pm, where I’ll be signing books and trying to get rid of our leftover Halloween candy (if I don’t eat it all by then). Come by and say hi! They have all my books in stock, and it’s never too early to start Christmas shopping at your local independent bookstore.